Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome Home

I wasn't so sure about this place until I saw the bottom-left photograph. That kitty sure is cute! I wonder if I get the mouse too? I kind of hope the place doesn't already include mice. And cheap China Town food?! Who knew?! I'm so tired of paying $5 for dumplings! Visit soon ... and don't mind the piss in the hallway ... it dries before you know it.

I found out last night that the assistant before me lives on the UES in a studio where she shares a bathroom in a hallway with a man who "entertains" frequent "visitors." I need to seriously look into this whole whore thing I keep hearing about ... a truly beneficial and lucrative business. No babies included, please.


$1495 / 1br - ***Beautifully Renovated small 1 br - 2 rooms studio-asap*** (Nolita / Bowery) (map)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: yelena@hartdiamond.com
Date: 2008-07-29, 8:41AM EDT


All renovated bright small 1 br - big bedroom with closet and window.
Separate kitchen withroom for kitchen table , all brand new appliances,hardwood floors,
full new bathroom. Steps from trains and cheap China Town Food.
Also other studios and 1 brs available from $1500 and up in LES & East Village.
Call & see it today ----646-645-9833-------



pell at bowery google map yahoo map

There's always this place if the "gem" above doesn't come through: $1695 / 1br - SCREAMING FUNSHINE!/largeBRIGHTWINDOWS/COOL-pre-war/new kitch&bath/lau (East Village)

SCREAMING FUNSHINE FOR ONLY $1695????!!!??!!! WOWEY WOW!!!

No comments: