Thursday, September 25, 2008

My thoughts on the most bobbliest of bobblehead models



I should feel bad since she clearly has multiple sclerosis, but ... well ... I don't. I never thought she'd get a job after being fired as Gwen Stefani's harajuku body-double. Boy was I wrong.



Should plastic bobbleheads really be drinking martinis? Or maybe that's hot wax in that glass ... she probably took it from the set of "Living La Vida Loco" - (she was in that right?) I hope that it will cure her of the blood deficit in her legs...



She is a phoenix rising though ... b/c I heard she passed away when she got tasered and fell from that building earlier this week

but she's still around cuz I think I saw her riding one of her bikes around MePo (The Meat Depot) yesterday


I wonder how much she gets paid to be an Easter egg at children's parties?

I used to have Easter egg hunts for my birthday, but I bet we wouldn't have been able to afford Laura Hollins ... oh oops I mean Aggy though.

But Aggy is sooo original ... there has never been anyone like her before!









She's made us all stronger ... and sales at Claire's / The Icing have really peeked which is great for my stocks!!!

4 comments:

ishtar said...

she has horrible style

the russian in all-leather does not

more_thanhorses said...

Bridgette Nielsen, Maureen ... flawless.

laura said...

she's a horrible model. thank you for providing a forum for which to air out my grievance.

more importantly, thank you for introducing me to bridgette nielsen

courtney said...

Is it sad that it took me until October to read that I don't dedicate enough time to my blizog? Me thinks yes, by the way I am watching Purple Rain at this very moment and Prince is a sexy sexy beast, that chicken leg peroxide hoe ain't got nothin' on him.